“Although the cold winter months typically elicit dreams of sunny skies and sandy beaches, miles away from Canada’s snowy streets, there are a plethora of destinations in our country that are even better in the winter.
Seasonal festivals, unique winter activities and natural beauty that really pops in the colder months makes these cities must-sees from the months of December through March…
… this year from Feb. 2 to 19, unique activities include an ice dragon boat festival, a snow and ice sculpture exhibit, and the annual Accora Village Bed Race that sees people dress up in costumes and race decorated hospital beds on ice to raise money for charity.” Read more at globalnews.ca.
- BEAVERTAILS OTTAWA INCORPORATED BECOMES TITLE SPONSOR OF THE OTTAWA ICE DRAGON BOAT FESTIVAL December 9, 2019
- INDIGENOUS EXPERIENCES: DRUM GROUP AND FIRST NATION DANCERS November 13, 2019
- SÉBASTIEN LEMAY – SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 8, 2020 @ 10:00 AM – 2:30 PM October 15, 2019
- BYTOWN SESSIONS FEATURING JAY MALINOWSKI, JEREMY FISHER, MOSLEY & MORE! October 1, 2019
- CHINESE CANADIAN CHILDREN’S CHOIR OF CANADA – FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 7, 2020 @ 6:00 PM September 30, 2019