“Although the cold winter months typically elicit dreams of sunny skies and sandy beaches, miles away from Canada’s snowy streets, there are a plethora of destinations in our country that are even better in the winter.
Seasonal festivals, unique winter activities and natural beauty that really pops in the colder months makes these cities must-sees from the months of December through March…
… this year from Feb. 2 to 19, unique activities include an ice dragon boat festival, a snow and ice sculpture exhibit, and the annual Accora Village Bed Race that sees people dress up in costumes and race decorated hospital beds on ice to raise money for charity.” Read more at globalnews.ca.
- BYTOWN SESSIONS FEATURING KIRA ISABELLA, DWAYNE GRETZKY & MORE! March 18, 2020
- CANADA WINS GOLD AT THE 2ND IIDBF WORLD ICE DRAGON BOAT CHAMPIONSHIPS February 8, 2020
- BEAVERTAILS OTTAWA ICE DRAGON BOAT FESTIVAL HOSTS 2ND IIDBF WORLD ICE DRAGON BOAT CHAMPIONSHIPS AMID CLASSIC CANADIAN WINTER WEATHER February 8, 2020
- THE INSIDER’S GUIDE TO THE BEAVERTAILS OTTAWA ICE DRAGON BOAT FESTIVAL AND 2ND IIDBF WORLD ICE DRAGON BOAT CHAMPIONSHIPS February 4, 2020
- 100TH REGIMENT OF FOOT – SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 8, 2020 @ 9:00 AM February 4, 2020