Monday, February 4th, 2019
The Ottawa Ice Dragon Boat Festival is looking to heat things up with our free concert series highlighting artists from the National Capital Region this year.
Ottawa is home to a staggering number of talented musicians; whose musical reach extends coast to coast and beyond. From established Canadian legends to emerging groups blazing their way through the sonic landscape. Staying true to our history of showcasing local talent, the Ottawa Ice Dragon Boat Festival is privileged to spotlight these artists at the 2019 festival.
Opening the main stage on Friday, February 8th is Ottawa’s Jacquie Neville. Formerly fronting the Balconies, Jacquie’s captivating and intimate story telling portrays a more sensitive and intimate side. Jeremy Fisher launches the main stage on Saturday, February 9th. With three JUNO nominations and an extensive touring career, Jeremy Fisher is a seasoned veteran of the Canadian music scene.
Local music being an essential part of the tapestry of our event, the Vista View stage is host to some of the area’s best on Saturday, February 9th. From the contemplative warmth of Silent Winters to the bittersweet melancholia of Trails. Paired with Welcome The Ghosts raw and emotional performance, Old Man Grants unique blend of Blues & Bluegrass and Mosely’s self-driven Alt/Rock. It’s the perfect chance to get a taste of what our music community is all about.
Click here for our full concert schedule
- BEAVERTAILS OTTAWA INCORPORATED BECOMES TITLE SPONSOR OF THE OTTAWA ICE DRAGON BOAT FESTIVAL December 9, 2019
- INDIGENOUS EXPERIENCES: DRUM GROUP AND FIRST NATION DANCERS November 13, 2019
- SÉBASTIEN LEMAY – SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 8, 2020 @ 10:00 AM – 2:30 PM October 15, 2019
- BYTOWN SESSIONS FEATURING JAY MALINOWSKI, JEREMY FISHER, MOSLEY & MORE! October 1, 2019
- CHINESE CANADIAN CHILDREN’S CHOIR OF CANADA – FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 7, 2020 @ 6:00 PM September 30, 2019