VISTA VIEW STAGE
Saturday, February 9th, 2019
Trails is Allie O’Manique, a master of languid melancholia at just 19 years old. She grew up outside of Ottawa, on the Rideau River, and her music feels like a search back to those more peaceful, nature-bound times. Trails songs are profoundly intimate, often written and recorded not just from bedrooms but from beds, in the aftermath of something not so good. Her dusky alto simultaneously holds the darkness of a survivor and the promise of brighter days to come.
- ROYAL PRINCESS PARTIES – SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 8, 2020 @ 11:00 AM January 27, 2020
- DRESSING FOR THE WEATHER December 17, 2019
- DJ NOYPI December 11, 2019
- BOYHOOD December 11, 2019
- OLD MAN GRANT December 11, 2019