Visiting Ottawa in February? There is so much to do and see from the National Art Museum to the Winterlude Festival! Best of all the Ottawa Ice Dragon Festival ran for the very first time in North America! Through the curious creature, you get a glimpse of where to stay, where to eat and what to do like visit the festival!
There are many different ways to discover the city during this time and some of the best are from articles. The Curious Creature has brought all kinds of suggestions together and although this winter might be coming to an end there is always the next one. Check out their article here and plan a to have a blast next year!
- ROYAL PRINCESS PARTIES – SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 8, 2020 @ 11:00 AM January 27, 2020
- DRESSING FOR THE WEATHER December 17, 2019
- DJ NOYPI December 11, 2019
- BOYHOOD December 11, 2019
- OLD MAN GRANT December 11, 2019