Our breath is taken away from all the beautiful photos as Ottawa Daily Photo showcases the first North American Ice Dragon Boat Festival in Ottawa at Dows Lake.
As the dragons were released so were the cameras. Audiences took all types of photos and videos for these majestic boats and beautiful site. Check out some of these pictures, see the lush red lanterns, the hard working teams and the craftsmanship of the dragon boat heads.
- BEAVERTAILS OTTAWA INCORPORATED BECOMES TITLE SPONSOR OF THE OTTAWA ICE DRAGON BOAT FESTIVAL December 9, 2019
- INDIGENOUS EXPERIENCES: DRUM GROUP AND FIRST NATION DANCERS November 13, 2019
- SÉBASTIEN LEMAY – SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 8, 2020 @ 10:00 AM – 2:30 PM October 15, 2019
- BYTOWN SESSIONS FEATURING JAY MALINOWSKI, JEREMY FISHER, MOSLEY & MORE! October 1, 2019
- CHINESE CANADIAN CHILDREN’S CHOIR OF CANADA – FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 7, 2020 @ 6:00 PM September 30, 2019