Winterlude originated to celebrate the skating season on the Rideau Canal, and the 7.8-km stretch of ice through downtown Ottawa has always served as the focal point of the festivities, despite the often unpredictable weather. There’s no word yet on when the skateway will open this year, but popular Winterlude events already scheduled for the canal include the triathlon on Feb. 4 and bed races on Feb. 11. New this year, on Feb. 18, is the North American debut of dragon boat races on ice — with sticks instead of paddles. Read more at ottawasun.com.
- ROYAL PRINCESS PARTIES – SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 8, 2020 @ 11:00 AM January 27, 2020
- DRESSING FOR THE WEATHER December 17, 2019
- DJ NOYPI December 11, 2019
- BOYHOOD December 11, 2019
- OLD MAN GRANT December 11, 2019