The Sarnia Observer announces three local area dragon boat clubs are practicing to participate at the first ever Ice Dragon Boat Festival on the Rideau Canal Skateway at Dows Lake in Ottawa on February 18, 2017. Since the event is the first of its kind in North America, no team holds an advantage over another team.
The teams include the Lambton Shores Dragon Boat Club which has a group of breast cancer survivors from Lambton and Kent counties called the Breast Buddies; the Raging Dragons from Chatham; and the Ice Pix who are a collection of paddlers from the two counties combined. Continue Reading at theobserver.ca
- ROYAL PRINCESS PARTIES – SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 8, 2020 @ 11:00 AM January 27, 2020
- DRESSING FOR THE WEATHER December 17, 2019
- DJ NOYPI December 11, 2019
- BOYHOOD December 11, 2019
- OLD MAN GRANT December 11, 2019