The Ottawa Business Journal, the National Capital Region‘s business publication, featured an article on Tim Hortons Ottawa Ice Dragon Boat Festival being honoured with Ottawa Tourism’s New Company of The Year Award.
Hear the festival’s story from the start as the organization worked hard to produce an event befitting of the Nation’s Capital. From it’s inception, the Festival’s team took the challenge head-on. Through hard work and determination, the team was able to produce an event beyond expectations becoming the first ice dragon boat festival in North America and the largest in the world. Read the full article by Rosa Saba here.
- BYTOWN SESSIONS FEATURING KIRA ISABELLA, DWAYNE GRETZKY & MORE! March 18, 2020
- CANADA WINS GOLD AT THE 2ND IIDBF WORLD ICE DRAGON BOAT CHAMPIONSHIPS February 8, 2020
- BEAVERTAILS OTTAWA ICE DRAGON BOAT FESTIVAL HOSTS 2ND IIDBF WORLD ICE DRAGON BOAT CHAMPIONSHIPS AMID CLASSIC CANADIAN WINTER WEATHER February 8, 2020
- THE INSIDER’S GUIDE TO THE BEAVERTAILS OTTAWA ICE DRAGON BOAT FESTIVAL AND 2ND IIDBF WORLD ICE DRAGON BOAT CHAMPIONSHIPS February 4, 2020
- 100TH REGIMENT OF FOOT – SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 8, 2020 @ 9:00 AM February 4, 2020