The Ottawa Business Journal, the National Capital Region‘s business publication, featured an article on Tim Hortons Ottawa Ice Dragon Boat Festival being honoured with Ottawa Tourism’s New Company of The Year Award.
Hear the festival’s story from the start as the organization worked hard to produce an event befitting of the Nation’s Capital. From it’s inception, the Festival’s team took the challenge head-on. Through hard work and determination, the team was able to produce an event beyond expectations becoming the first ice dragon boat festival in North America and the largest in the world. Read the full article by Rosa Saba here.
- OTTAWA ICE DRAGON BOAT FESTIVAL PROUDLY HOSTS THE 2ND IIDBF WORLD ICE DRAGON BOAT CHAMPIONSHIPS ON FEBRUARY 7-8, 2020! September 12, 2019
- FROM DRAGON BOATS TO BOBSLEDS March 11, 2019
- FEATURING SOME OF OTTAWA’S BEST LOCAL TALENT January 21, 2019
- 2019 ICE DRAGON BOAT FESTIVAL, TO BE LARGER THAN EVER! November 27, 2018
- IIDBF WORLD CLUB CREW ICE DRAGON BOAT CHAMPIONSHIPS, COMING TO OTTAWA November 7, 2018