Calling all ice skaters: For next-level skating, you’ll want to make a pit-stop in Ottawa, Canada this winter. Each year, the Rideau Canal, which snakes through the city center, freezes over enough to form the world’s largest natural ice rink…
…Once the rink does open, it will host Winterlude—a Canadian winter celebration that takes place during the first three weeks of February. If something involves ice, this festival probably has it—activities range from international ice carving competitions to the popular “ice dragon boat festivals,” which, honestly, sounds like some play on Game of Thrones… Read More at Condé Nast Traveler.
- BYTOWN SESSIONS FEATURING KIRA ISABELLA, DWAYNE GRETZKY & MORE! March 18, 2020
- CANADA WINS GOLD AT THE 2ND IIDBF WORLD ICE DRAGON BOAT CHAMPIONSHIPS February 8, 2020
- BEAVERTAILS OTTAWA ICE DRAGON BOAT FESTIVAL HOSTS 2ND IIDBF WORLD ICE DRAGON BOAT CHAMPIONSHIPS AMID CLASSIC CANADIAN WINTER WEATHER February 8, 2020
- THE INSIDER’S GUIDE TO THE BEAVERTAILS OTTAWA ICE DRAGON BOAT FESTIVAL AND 2ND IIDBF WORLD ICE DRAGON BOAT CHAMPIONSHIPS February 4, 2020
- 100TH REGIMENT OF FOOT – SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 8, 2020 @ 9:00 AM February 4, 2020