Calling all ice skaters: For next-level skating, you’ll want to make a pit-stop in Ottawa, Canada this winter. Each year, the Rideau Canal, which snakes through the city center, freezes over enough to form the world’s largest natural ice rink…
…Once the rink does open, it will host Winterlude—a Canadian winter celebration that takes place during the first three weeks of February. If something involves ice, this festival probably has it—activities range from international ice carving competitions to the popular “ice dragon boat festivals,” which, honestly, sounds like some play on Game of Thrones… Read More at Condé Nast Traveler.
- BEAVERTAILS OTTAWA INCORPORATED BECOMES TITLE SPONSOR OF THE OTTAWA ICE DRAGON BOAT FESTIVAL December 9, 2019
- INDIGENOUS EXPERIENCES: DRUM GROUP AND FIRST NATION DANCERS November 13, 2019
- SÉBASTIEN LEMAY – SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 8, 2020 @ 10:00 AM – 2:30 PM October 15, 2019
- BYTOWN SESSIONS FEATURING JAY MALINOWSKI, JEREMY FISHER, MOSLEY & MORE! October 1, 2019
- CHINESE CANADIAN CHILDREN’S CHOIR OF CANADA – FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 7, 2020 @ 6:00 PM September 30, 2019