The Volunteer Village is considered the headquarters for all the Festival Volunteers. Volunteers in this interactive area should be capable of multitasking, as they will be assisting with Sign In, Lost and Found and answering general inquiries.
Responsibilities of the Volunteer Village Volunteers
- Volunteer sign-in sheets will be broken down by location and shift. Backup sheets for volunteers who don’t know their location will also be in this area.
- Remind them that we don’t hold on to valuables in the volunteer area.
- We ask all of our volunteers to keep their work areas free from litter and to contribute to greening efforts everywhere on festival grounds.
- Explain lunchtimes and breaks.
- Lost/found patrons will be brought to you. Inform the Volunteer Coordinator that a patron has been found and make them feel comfortable until they are picked up
- Volunteers must sign out with their Volunteer Leader after their shift and do not need to return to the registration area.