Site Operations volunteers help implement the logistics of the site. The event requires a large amount of effort to arrange, set up and deliver equipment before we open. Tasks could be physically demanding and may require teamwork.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE SITE OPERATIONS – SET UP CREW VOLUNTEERS
- Set-up equipment and other items
- Set up tables/chairs, decorate tents
- Clean, hang up and take down signage
- Ensure items do not get stolen or damaged
- Deliver resources to different festival areas
- Take inventory of paddles, tools, etc