Our breath is taken away from all the beautiful photos as Ottawa Daily Photo showcases the first North American Ice Dragon Boat Festival in Ottawa at Dows Lake.
As the dragons were released so were the cameras. Audiences took all types of photos and videos for these majestic boats and beautiful site. Check out some of these pictures, see the lush red lanterns, the hard working teams and the craftsmanship of the dragon boat heads.
- OTTAWA COMMUNITY NEWS: ICE DRAGON BOAT FESTIVAL COMING BACK IN 2018 June 20, 2017
- OTTAWA ICE DRAGON BOAT FESTIVAL IN DERNIÈRES NOUVELLES D’ALSACE March 4, 2017
- DISCOVERY CHANNEL’S DAILY PLANET FEATURES ICE DRAGON BOAT FESTIVAL March 1, 2017
- THE RICK MERCER REPORT FEATURES ICE DRAGON BOAT FESTIVAL February 28, 2017
- THE CURIOUS CREATURE: OTTAWA IN THE WINTER February 25, 2017