Our breath is taken away from all the beautiful photos as Ottawa Daily Photo showcases the first North American Ice Dragon Boat Festival in Ottawa at Dows Lake.
As the dragons were released so were the cameras. Audiences took all types of photos and videos for these majestic boats and beautiful site. Check out some of these pictures, see the lush red lanterns, the hard working teams and the craftsmanship of the dragon boat heads.
- CULTURE AND HERITAGE AT TIM HORTONS OTTAWA ICE DRAGON BOAT FESTIVAL February 9, 2018
- FREE CONCERTS AT TIM HORTONS OTTAWA ICE DRAGON BOAT FESTIVAL February 7, 2018
- WITH THE SESQUICENTENNIAL AND THE ICE DRAGON BOAT RACES, THE AVERAGE NUMBER OF VISITS WENT UP January 8, 2018
- FROM INTERNATIONAL ICE CARVING COMPETITIONS TO THE POPULAR ICE DRAGON BOAT FESTIVALS January 8, 2018
- YAY! WE WERE FEATURED IN DRAGON SPORT NEWS December 17, 2017