The Ottawa Business Journal, the National Capital Region‘s business publication, featured an article on Tim Hortons Ottawa Ice Dragon Boat Festival being honoured with Ottawa Tourism’s New Company of The Year Award.
Hear the festival’s story from the start as the organization worked hard to produce an event befitting of the Nation’s Capital. From it’s inception, the Festival’s team took the challenge head-on. Through hard work and determination, the team was able to produce an event beyond expectations becoming the first ice dragon boat festival in North America and the largest in the world. Read the full article by Rosa Saba here.
- 2019 ICE DRAGON BOAT FESTIVAL, TO BE LARGER THAN EVER! November 27, 2018
- IIDBF WORLD CLUB CREW ICE DRAGON BOAT CHAMPIONSHIPS, COMING TO OTTAWA November 7, 2018
- OTTAWA ICE DRAGON BOAT FESTIVAL 2019 REGISTRATION SELLS OUT! October 1, 2018
- OTTAWA BUSINESS JOURNAL FEATURES TIM HORTONS OTTAWA ICE DRAGON BOAT FESTIVAL May 8, 2018
- OTTAWA ICE DRAGON BOAT FESTIVAL IS THE OTTAWA TOURISM AWARDS 2018 NEW COMPANY OF THE YEAR! May 4, 2018