“Although the cold winter months typically elicit dreams of sunny skies and sandy beaches, miles away from Canada’s snowy streets, there are a plethora of destinations in our country that are even better in the winter.
Seasonal festivals, unique winter activities and natural beauty that really pops in the colder months makes these cities must-sees from the months of December through March…
… this year from Feb. 2 to 19, unique activities include an ice dragon boat festival, a snow and ice sculpture exhibit, and the annual Accora Village Bed Race that sees people dress up in costumes and race decorated hospital beds on ice to raise money for charity.” Read more at globalnews.ca.
- 2019 ICE DRAGON BOAT FESTIVAL, TO BE LARGER THAN EVER! November 27, 2018
- IIDBF WORLD CLUB CREW ICE DRAGON BOAT CHAMPIONSHIPS, COMING TO OTTAWA November 7, 2018
- OTTAWA ICE DRAGON BOAT FESTIVAL 2019 REGISTRATION SELLS OUT! October 1, 2018
- OTTAWA BUSINESS JOURNAL FEATURES TIM HORTONS OTTAWA ICE DRAGON BOAT FESTIVAL May 8, 2018
- OTTAWA ICE DRAGON BOAT FESTIVAL IS THE OTTAWA TOURISM AWARDS 2018 NEW COMPANY OF THE YEAR! May 4, 2018