Le Droit reports:
Although there are still activities on the Winterlude schedule for Monday, a public holiday in Ontario, the festival’s officials on Sunday set a positive record of this year’s edition….
…Mother Nature collaborated, and even delayed warming temperatures on Saturday afternoon, allowing two important activities to be held on the Rideau Canal Skateway before it temporarily closes on Saturday night.
Some 2500 hockey players between the ages of 7 and 12 participated Saturday morning in one of the 150 hockey games simultaneously on the canal rink. On the Dow Lake side, 60 teams took part in the first North American ice-dragon boat festival. Read More…
- CULTURE AND HERITAGE AT TIM HORTONS OTTAWA ICE DRAGON BOAT FESTIVAL February 9, 2018
- FREE CONCERTS AT TIM HORTONS OTTAWA ICE DRAGON BOAT FESTIVAL February 7, 2018
- WITH THE SESQUICENTENNIAL AND THE ICE DRAGON BOAT RACES, THE AVERAGE NUMBER OF VISITS WENT UP January 8, 2018
- FROM INTERNATIONAL ICE CARVING COMPETITIONS TO THE POPULAR ICE DRAGON BOAT FESTIVALS January 8, 2018
- YAY! WE WERE FEATURED IN DRAGON SPORT NEWS December 17, 2017