One Hundred Teams registered in just under ten minutes for the third edition of the Ottawa Ice Dragon Boat Festival! Athletes have registered from locations all across North America, including California, Georgia, Massachusetts, New York, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Vermont, Newfoundland & Labrador, Ontario, Quebec and Yukon. Teams continue to sign up to the waiting list in hopes of gaining a spot in the world’s largest ice dragon boat festival. We encourage teams and individuals to continue registering to join the wait list and remind everyone that you can also participate by registering to join the festivals spectacular team of volunteers.
The Festival is partnering with the International Ice Dragon Boat Federation Series, Canadian Heritage and NCC to present non-stop action in the Nation’s Capital. Athletes and spectators are once again expected to make history, smashing participation and attendance records, when they converge on the historic Rideau Canal Skateway at Dow’s Lake. The festival expects a memorable experience for all involved. The Ottawa Ice Dragon Boat Festival will start with practices on February 8th, with races taking place on February 9th.
- OTTAWA ICE DRAGON BOAT FESTIVAL 2019 REGISTRATION SELLS OUT! October 1, 2018
- OTTAWA BUSINESS JOURNAL FEATURES TIM HORTONS OTTAWA ICE DRAGON BOAT FESTIVAL May 8, 2018
- OTTAWA ICE DRAGON BOAT FESTIVAL IS THE OTTAWA TOURISM AWARDS 2018 NEW COMPANY OF THE YEAR! May 4, 2018
- BY THE NUMBERS! April 20, 2018
- CULTURE AND HERITAGE AT TIM HORTONS OTTAWA ICE DRAGON BOAT FESTIVAL February 9, 2018