The Ottawa Ice Dragon Boat Festival is proud to have been shown in Cultures Croisées by Ghislaine Mougel. During Winterlude and the Festival in February, Ottawa Tourism hosted a group of French travel writers. One of the writers, Ghislaine Mougel, had her coverage appear in the French newspaper Dernières Nouvelles d’Alsace.
Read her review of Ottawa, the Outaouais, and Montréal, Cultures croisées here.
- CULTURE AND HERITAGE AT TIM HORTONS OTTAWA ICE DRAGON BOAT FESTIVAL February 9, 2018
- FREE CONCERTS AT TIM HORTONS OTTAWA ICE DRAGON BOAT FESTIVAL February 7, 2018
- WITH THE SESQUICENTENNIAL AND THE ICE DRAGON BOAT RACES, THE AVERAGE NUMBER OF VISITS WENT UP January 8, 2018
- FROM INTERNATIONAL ICE CARVING COMPETITIONS TO THE POPULAR ICE DRAGON BOAT FESTIVALS January 8, 2018
- YAY! WE WERE FEATURED IN DRAGON SPORT NEWS December 17, 2017