Winterlude, the capital’s winter celebration, is held in Ottawa–Gatineau each February. It was created in 1979 to celebrate Canada’s unique northern climate and culture. This year the festival runs from February 3 to 20.
Skate on the world’s largest skating rink, check out the ice sculpture competitions or play in North America’s largest snow playground. There’s fun for the entire family!
- WITH THE SESQUICENTENNIAL AND THE ICE DRAGON BOAT RACES, THE AVERAGE NUMBER OF VISITS WENT UP January 8, 2018
- FROM INTERNATIONAL ICE CARVING COMPETITIONS TO THE POPULAR ICE DRAGON BOAT FESTIVALS January 8, 2018
- YAY! WE WERE FEATURED IN DRAGON SPORT NEWS December 17, 2017
- OTTAWA ICE DRAGON BOAT FESTIVAL REGISTRATION SELLS OUT! October 4, 2017
- OTTAWA COMMUNITY NEWS: ICE DRAGON BOAT FESTIVAL COMING BACK IN 2018 June 20, 2017